Blackheads and whiteheads are really pain in the ass (who woudn’t agree to that right?) and mostly they like to “camp” in the pores of our nose where they are really noticeable, it’s like they are waving hello!. For me squeezing them out using my bare hands or extracting tools are not good ideas because one, it’s not hygenic and two, I feel like it can damage the skin or worst enlarge the pores even more. Nose strips are my kind of guy for the job of safely removing these strangers off my pores … and the one that actually work is the Egg Pore Nose Pack from the brand Tony Moly.
What makes it good?
Our nose strips are rich in acetic acid, which deep cleanses pores and regulates oil production. They also feature our all-star charcoal extract to eliminate blackheads and whiteheads.
- Egg shell powder – Soothes redness, helps calm and brighten the appearance of skin
- Charcoal – Supports skin structure and elasticity
- Sesame Seed Extract – Full of zinc, an essential mineral to produce collagen, and other antioxidants which helps to detoxify skin
You can have the option to buy these nose strips per sachet for P29.00 each or by box which contains seven sachets for P198.00 that’s one nose strip per week.
The nose strip has two sides, the smooth and sticky one and the textured side. You have to peel off the strip from the film where it sticks and place the smooth side on your nose.
How to use?
- After cleansing and toning, place sheet firmly on damp nose.
- Leave the strip on for 10–15 minutes, and remove once sheet feels dry.
- Use up to twice a week, but do not apply sheet to the same area repeatedly during a single session.
TIP! Once the strip sticks to your nose, it can be hard to move or adjust so make sure to do it right the first time.
As you can tell from my photo above, the strip perfectly fits on the surface of my nose. After 15 minutes I felt the strip hardened, this might also be an indication that it is already time for it to be removed. I gently lifted the strip upwards, it’s a bit painful but tolerable. I will not show the photo of the strip anymore (because it’s gross!) but it did took off most of my blackheads and whiteheads. I never experienced this from other nose strips that I tried. There were few white residues left but I was able to remove it quickly.
My nose doesn’t turn red after I removed the strip, It actually feels smooth and clean. I highly recommend the Tony Moly Egg Pore Nose Pack for everyone because …
- It’s affordbale.
- Readily available on all Tony Moly stores.
- Easy to use.
- Remove (not all but) most of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Provides added skin benefits (as stated above).