Once again, Benton Cosmetics sent me another one of their newest products in exchange of my honest thoughts. Introducing to you guys the Cacao Moist and Mild Serum.
What’s good about it?
- As the Cacao Moist and Mild Serum is made by Benton Cosmetics, it is indeed a gentle product for the skin because of its composition of natural ingredients.
- Cacao Extract which makes the skin smooth and supple.
- Cacao Seed that reduces harmful oxygen to the skin and keeps it healthy.
- Cacao Flower that provides hydration.
- It also contains hyaluronic acid which provides added hydration and minerals from high cacao content which gives nourishment to the skin.
- The serum is free of colorant, fragrance, alcohol, and other harmful ingredients.
- The brand stays true to its claims because the serum did makes my skin look and feel revitalized and glossy right after application.
- I love that the serum does not leave a sticky feeling and it is easily absorbed by the skin which is always wonderful. With every use, I feel like my skin is drinking all the nutrients that it can get from the serum.
- Packaging is great! It was love at first sight. I love its white dropper and simple plastic bottle design as a whole.
- 30 ml or 1.01 fluid ounce is a decent amount of serum in a bottle.
What’s not so good about it?
- The serum is not locally available in the Philippines.
How I use it?
I just fill the entire dropper with the serum and put tiny drops on my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. I lightly spread the product all over my face, sometimes even on my neck area and pat it gently on the skin. Afterwards my skin appears to be glossy without the sticky feel. I use it every night during my skincare routine after my essence.
Overall Impression: I fell in love with the Cacao Moist and Mild Serum because it simply possess the requirements I look for in a serum or any skincare product in general. It’s perfect for my sensitive skin and hydrates it really well during my “dry skin” days. I definitely recommend this product for everyone most especially to those with dry skin because again it really provides serious hydration.
I did not bothered to post a before and after photo any more because my skin has been in a really good state lately because of my current skincare regimen that includes the Benton Tea Tree Cleansing Water, review here and of course the Cacao Moist and Mild Serum that I have been using for three weeks now. My skin stays in good shape with an added glow.
Leave a Reply