Mumuso (Korean Store?)

Last weekend hubby and I went to Lucky Chinatown Mall in Binondo Manila to watch a movie (TMI … we really had a great time because eventually we do not have any company inside the theater, it seems like an exclusive screening! maybe because we took the earliest movie schedule at 10:20 am), ate lunch and wandered around. While we were in the middle of our window shopping, I saw this newly opened store.

IMG_5929

Alas! It is a Korean store (as they claim) that sells beauty and skin care products, perfumes, bags, wallets, even house hold and stationary items. The store concept is just like Daiso and Miniso only that their products are from Korea.

IMG_5928

Of course, what caught my attention is their selection of makeup and skin care products. Another thing that interest me is the price point of the products which ranges from only P99.00 to P500.00. Below are some of the products that I was able to capture ⇓ ⇓ ⇓

♥MAKEUP GALORE!♥

IMG_5937

Beauty Balms

IMG_5910

IMG_5897

♥SKIN CARE♥

IMG_5964

These are not candy guys, they are actually facial masks but compressed. Basically they are being soak to essences and serums and used as a regular masks. TIP! You can put a piece to a an empty pack of facial mask for it to absorb the excess serums.

IMG_5898

Compressed Facial Masks

IMG_5896

The store have varieties of facial sheet masks too!

IMG_5914

IMG_5913

IMG_5957

Moisturizers

IMG_5933

Serum

I was overwhelmed by the wide selection of their makeup removers.

IMG_5938

IMG_5909

IMG_5960

Sun Screens

♥NAIL CARE♥

Nailaholics will appreciate the racks of polishes, nail lotions, cleansers and polish removers of all sorts.

IMG_5918

IMG_5912

Nail Cleanser

♥BEAUTY TOOLS AND STUFF♥

IMG_5904

IMG_5963

IMG_5961

IMG_5903

IMG_5899

IMG_5900

IMG_5901

These goodies are perfect for travelling.

IMG_5962;;

IMG_5902

♥BATH AND BODY♥

Korean packaging’s are the best! Would you agree?

IMG_5958

IMG_5907

IMG_5906IMG_5959

IMG_5905

Array of soaps.

IMG_5956

IMG_5908

♥PERFUMES♥

Mumuso also carries scents for girls in super cute containers.

IMG_5920

♥WALLETS, POUCHES AND MAKEUP KITS♥

Fancy purses!IMG_5922Upon checkout, your goodies will be packed in this eco/re-usable bag. I grabbed a couple of products in the store including …

IMG_5916

this super adorable wallet. So cute!

ghghhg

Visit Mumuso Korean Store at the 3rd level of Lucky Chinatown Mall in Binondo Manila.

Other Branches : UP Town Center and Cubao.

IMG_5969

45 thoughts on “Mumuso (Korean Store?)

1. Xin choi says:

Hi im really interested with their product. I did a research on this brand, their products are not from korea, the brand is a china brand pretending to be korea, their main office is in shanghai, and their official website is all in chinese , although its mumuso.kr. you can confirm this with the info post by other bloggers from reddit by looking at their official website, the main office is in shanghai. I was initially interested with the product of this brand, but i noticed that all the packaging looks like certain brand, like the packaging of the shampoo is similar to loccitans , then face product packaging is exactly the same as the etude house and faceshop.

• CHIcTonic says:

Hi! I actually read about that information when I was working on this blogpost. I still decided to proceed with it because I would like to know the reactions of concerned people like you. 🙂

• CHIcTonic says:

Good call. Many says kasi na their products are from China rather than Korea which make sense because of their website that is all written in Chinese. But I know naman that we can sort out which products are safe to use. Let me know what you got sis in the future. :0

• CHIcTonic says:

Hi Mayrim. I haven’t tried if their website (which is all written in Chinese) is reliable. I only know some physical shops here in Manila. One at Cubao and one at Robinsons Place Manila. 🙂

2. Abee says:

Hi! I’ve already bought some products here in Mumuso. They’re cheap but it actually works! At first I was worried about the fact that it’s from china… but now it turned out that those product really are effective, in terms of moisturisers, essence, facial washes etc. I tried their eyeliner but I didn’t like it.

And yes, the products are a rip-off version of some famous korean brands.

• CHIcTonic says:

That is so nice to hear Abee. Have you been to Miniso yet? It is a new store as well but their products are from Japan. I think you are going to love their goods too 🙂

3. eatmycrayons says:

Hello! oh my the packaging of the products look so much like Benefit, Muji, Innisfree and more! The compressed mask sheets are exactly the same as the ones sold in minisou. Did you buy anything to try? 🙂

• CHIcTonic says:

I did not bought anything aside from the pencil eyeliner and the masks Heidi. I was a little afraid of the other products because I think they are not really from Korea.

4. Eliza says:

Just bought a bunch of stuff from this store located in Eastwood Mall, Libis. Lots of cutesie stuff, like notebooks, toys, pillows, etc. for P99! If people are worried about their cosmetic products, it’s still a fun place to shop in, especially for Christmas giveaways. 🙂

• CHIcTonic says:

Wow!! Looks like they are expanding. I have an upcoming blog featuring another store with the same concept. Thanks for the heads up Leah 🙂

5. Roselle Amodia says:

They recently opened also here in Starmall Mandaluyong. I tried there snail gel eye mask. Its okay naman, hydrating siya and refreshing after use but don’t expect too much from the product since its only 150 pesos. 🙂 i’ll try other skin care products but not the make up. hihihi.

Liked by 1 person

• CHIcTonic says:

Wow looks like they are really expanding. So far, the only makeup item I have tried is their brow retractable pencils and I have been using it non stop. 😉

6. SpongJo says:

I was worried using their skincare products because it’s from China. Comparing Mumuso’s products to famous Korean brands there is no difference. Good job Mumuso! A holy grail for those who have tight budget but looking for high quality products.

Liked by 1 person

7. luvyah says:

girls, wag kayong matakot.. i asked my bf (korean siya) chinese and korean letter iisa lang.. until now may mga letter daw talaga sa kanila na kaparehas sa chinese letter pero iba ang meaning..

8. pink neon says:

This is really awesome!!!! The one who painstakingly took all the shots and posted all of them here….you should be rewarded by the Mumuso store at Lucky Mall for what you have done. This is free advertisement already for them. You’ve done a good job. Why I suddenly got interested in stopping and checking this website out? Because I was recently given a Mumuso Wallet by my office mates for my birthday. Initially I wasn’t pleased with it because I’m not really familiar with Korean products. But after checking this site out, perhaps I need to give Mumuso store at Lucky Mall a visit one of these days. Thanks to you, chictonic!!! Again job well done!!!

• CHIcTonic says:

Wow! I am overwhelmed! Thank you so much for you appreciation in this blog. I bet the wallet that was given to you by you officemate is adorable 😉

9. fake chinese says:

Mumuso ist not korean company. Its ‘s chinese. Mumuso produces fake korean products using korean images from china. ㅡ.ㅡ