The Senka Perfect Whip is also a product of the high-end and popular Japanese brand Shiseido. Lot’s of girls love using it because of how it foams up and leaves a nice and refreshing feeling to the skin. I personally love using it as my everyday double cleanser.
What’s good about it?
- Economical, a little goes a long way.
- It really does create a perfect whip.
- Forms a good lather/rich foam that feels very gentle on the skin.
- Perfect as a double cleanser.
- Smells really good, fun and enjoyable to use.
- Does not leave a squeaky feel after rinsing (I hate cleansers that leaves a squeaky feel to the skin because I feel like all the skin’s moisture is being striped off).
- Skin feels soft and clean after rinsing.
- Easy to rinse.
- Packaging is a squeezy tube type which is always nice because it’s hygienic and economical.
What’s not so good about it?
- This product is not available in Philippine counters. I got mine as a “pasabuy” from my cousin who is living in Japan. You can buy it though from online shops (Lazada, Instagram, Facebook and Shopee).
- Has a pH level of 8.0 which is way too high!
How I use it? I simply put a pea-size amount of the product on my wet hands and gently lather it up. I massage the foam gently on my face and neck afterwards (others use a cleansing net or sponge in order to create more foam).
Overall Impression: I see no flaws in the Perfect Whip aside from it’s enormously high pH level of 8.0 (normal is 5.0 to 5.5). The pH level of the skin refers to how acidic it is, the higher the pH level of the product the more drier and irritated the skin can be. Surprisingly despite of having a sensitive skin, I noted no negative effects while using the Perfect Whip. In fact, I love it as my double cleanser and how good my skin feels after rinsing. I would still recommend this product as long as a very hydrating/ moisturizing toner and moisturizer will be applied onto the skin after cleansing the face. In my case, I use the Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Lotion (toner) and Daiso Japan’s Deep H Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Gel Cream.
Where to buy it and how much? It can be bought or pre-ordered from online shops (Lazada, Instagram, Facebook and Shopee) for P350.00 to P420.00.
Have you tried the (Shiseido) Senka Perfect Whip before? How did it go? I would love to know 🙂